Stop Motion:
I will be wanting to include stop motion in my music video because it fits very well with my target audience because typically romantic academians enjoy tasks like doodling/sketching and I feel it will have a good fit with my music video. I as well will have some more control of what I can portray on my screen because I will be able to control timing, backgrounds, props and more specific things that I may not have access to in real life. The type of stop motion I will be doing will all be drawings layered on top of each other, and going over my original film clips, possibly leading into the following scenes. I feel I will be able to achieve this and it will give my music video some more character and style.
Typography:
I will be wanting to use typography because once again I believe it will be very fitting with my theme. I believe because my target Audience is Romantic academia they will like the usage of text in my music video. I am not too sure how I will show typography through my music video but I do think it will be good to have an element of that. I as well will be using a scribbly style of the font so that my font looks handwritten. ( If I can not find one to my suiting then I as well may just create one and then download on my computer to use)
Black and White & Colour:
- I feel it is extremely important for me to be using saturated and desaturated colours, due to the fact of how that is shown through Lana Del Reys music videos and I do want to take inspiration from that. Most of my colours will hopefully be soft and easy to look at nothing like pop colours but I as well may have some overlapping scenes where there may be colour but I am not entirely sure yet. Overall I will be wanting my music video to be looking colour coherent.

No comments:
Post a Comment