Whilst completing my first draft edit, I have come across an issue in my music video. I have realised that a big part of my film has disappeared. I have filmed all of my footage on a digital camera with an sd card. I have now realised that I have filmed over three very valuable clips. I have tried to recover the footage using multiple software but there has been no luck whatsoever. I have realised now that I must reshoot these clips. I have been very lucky in a way where the footage that is missing can be filmed again unlike if it were to be the church or the boat scenes where these settings are located in Colonsay. This does however mean that I need to use up more of my artists time.
My plan moving forward is to edit the video and add in black clips with the writing of where I need to add in that additional footage. For the rest of my music video, it is going relatively well but I will have quite a lot of work to do when I get back because of the storage space that my computer allows. My first draft edit will really look quite rough because the editing will be extremely simple for now.


No comments:
Post a Comment