Wednesday, 22 September 2021

Point 32: Why I choose Wix over Weebly

 

I have chosen to use wix.com over weebly.com because I have used Wix in the past to create websites so I am a lot more familiar with the software and I will feel more confident using it. I also feel that Wix will allow me to showcase more "Ledas" work and how I would like her to be represented. I also think that Wix gives me more control over how the website can come across to my viewers and how it may end up being more user friendly.  The only doubt that I have bout the website is that I know it takes a lot of time in order for it to look really good and in order for everything to be coherent I will need access to the right fonts and colours and all of my photos will have to have a similar feel / look to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Point 43: Final website link and music video

Website link:  https://pakfurze.wixsite.com/videogames Music Video: