The process of creating my web pages was a bit tedious. I have used Wix and I created about 3 different sites before actually sticking to one. I have changed one of the templates that I have used dramatically and I have added extra media elements like secret pages and so on. Another issue that I had was that I initially had all of my pages on my website extremely spread out because that worked best for my eye view, however because I am only being assessed on two pages I have had to figure out a way for a lot of my information to be all in one place.
I have worked around this by having a rotational changing image gallery on my home page and if you click one of the images it will take you to a different section of the website which will offer the viewers with more information. The three different pathways it can take you is : More information about the music Video and where you can watch it, More about the artist and finally the tour dates. The tour section is particularly important to the website because it is where my extra element is. On the tour page, when you scroll down the page you can see a swan that pops up. The idea is that the audience clicks on the swan and is then brought to the secret VIP competition where they can win tickets to one of Ledas tours.
The other pages that the audience can look at is the News, which shows links to the artists Social Media, Bio, New album and its music, Photo Gallery, small message to fans, New book and previous music Videos. This page was supposed to be more interactive. The final page is the Merchandise page, this shows all the merchandise that has been created for Leda and her Fans. It shows the prices for all of the custom items.
Creating the website was slightly stressful in a sense because I did not know how the website would appear to other people who may have different screen sizes and I would hope that everything fitted in the way it was intended. I had checked on other people's laptops and it appeared to look the way it was supposed to however I have no control of fixing it for one other persons laptop if it looks fine on a majority of others.
No comments:
Post a Comment