In conclusion, now that I have completed the whole process, I feel that I have reached all of my targets. I do think there is room for improvement with the website and music video. However, I feel I have dealt very well with all of the setbacks that I have had. From losing a lot of my footage to having to fully redo my animation three times. I was very lucky to have had access to my artist this entire time and that covid did not mess up too many of my plans. I feel I have been able to stay organised within this whole process and have not missed any deadlines. By the reaction of other people, I feel I should be proud of the work I have accomplished, and I do feel that both elements do meet the assessment criteria. I feel I have definitely developed a lot more editing skills and seen a different side to how music videos are prepared and I have a greater understanding of how synergy is used.
No comments:
Post a Comment