Wednesday, 5 May 2021

Point 15: Writing a brief synopsis


Story Plan

 My story plan is that the beginning will start off with Leda, in a church dressed in morning attire and the video will be unsaturated. She will then have her written poem in her hand which will have the logo placed on it somewhere (ideally having it on the top to keep the envelope closed). I will have her reflecting on the memories with her significant other and when those clips are shown they will be saturated and will show times of happiness and that is when I will incorporate the stop motion. The plan is that the significant other will be drawn completely out of stop motion, giving me freedom, later on, to create what representation he will give to my music video. I will also be using an element of typography to show off the poem. The poem will include lyrics used in the music video to help tie everything in. I will then film/draw a scenario where Leda and the “lover” somehow come into miss fortune ( I have not decided whether that will be him leaving and never returning or him passing away), she will then reflect back onto the poem and it will cut to her leaving the church and laying flowers on his grave. (I am also thinking I could possibly just make him go transparent during the stop motion drawing)


Rough timing of what's happening when the song plays at the same time:

0 - 0.10   Opening scene of a church bell from a worm's point of view
0.10 - 0.20   Her in the church sitting by herself dressed in black
0.20 - 0.29 Opening a letter which is a memory of her writing
the poem ( the logo will be on top Keeping the letter together)
0.29. - 0.36 Her lip-syncing in the church
(Logo will be created into a stamp to look like this -->)
0.36 - 0.58 Leda beginning to write a poem with the sketch of the boy
0.58. - 1:15 Zoom into the written poem and begin typography
1:15 - 1:42 Memories of Leda
and the character together
1:42. - 2:24 The story of them together going downhill and Leda losses him
2:24 - 2:53 Her looking at the poem in her hand again
2:53 - 3:23 Her leaving the church and laying flowers on the graveyard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Point 43: Final website link and music video

Website link:  https://pakfurze.wixsite.com/videogames Music Video: