Friday, 7 May 2021

Point 16 Story Board


Story Board

For my storyboard, I have decided to show all the major shots I will be including. All the frames that have been drawn in Black and White will be edited to either be in black or white or unsaturated giving the feeling less colour. I have then added colour to all the shots that will either be saturated or will have a form of colour. I have kept Ledas significant other in black and white because when I draw him he will be kept in black and white because I will just be using a pencil to draw him. I have added the song lyrics and the timings for each shot so that I know how much footage will be needed and that I fill up my time frame for all the music. I have added the description of what I will be wanting to get from the shot just in case I can no longer remember by just having the photo there.  For my last storyboard, I have drawn it on a yellow piece of paper because even though I have now gone past the three-minute marker I need those last two scenes for the music video to make sense otherwise my target audience will just watch an unsatisfactory ending to my music video and I don't intend on that happening. When my last clip is shown I will have the whole screen go to black and I will edit my music in a way that it either goes quiet or has a satisfactory ending. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Point 43: Final website link and music video

Website link:  https://pakfurze.wixsite.com/videogames Music Video: