Logo / Title Placement
My plan for the logo will be that I create a sealed wax stamp that will be shown as Leda opens the envelope in the music video. I want to do this because the poem within the letter is of heavy importance and the camera will be focussing on the symbol for a longer period of time and I feel it is the best most subtle way of showing that. I also feel that if I can turn the logo into a sort of stamp that could be possible merchandise used for my website later on. would be great because it would tie the website and music video together again creating better synergy. I will hopefully be creating the stamp out of something reusable and Ideally, it would be a wax stamp but I do know those are a bit difficult to make so I would be satisfied with a stamp made out of lino which would just be a linocut out of the logo.For the title, I am intending on showing it in the begging overlapping the movement being created with the church bells. I will have the logo in the centre of the video for roughly 4 beats to the music, it will be long enough for people to look at the logo but not long enough to bore them. I think depending on how the footage looks I will then decide if the colour of the font will be black or white.


No comments:
Post a Comment