Thursday, 13 May 2021

Inspiration


Inspiration

 When I have thought about my music video and how I am going to include animation / stop motion one video has always come to mind. The video is Take on me, I feel that even though this video was obviously set in the 80s and is a love story of a person falling in love with a comic book character it gave the artist/director so much more freedom to create video shots than just having to use actors and probably saved them quite a bit of money. Even though the music video has a completely different vibe to mine it will still be working in a similar way where there is real-life footage and animation. I feel my drawings of Leadas S.O. will be more like the touch music video by Shura. My aim is to keep the drawings simple and he will only be kept in black and white but also trying to make him look as life-like as possible.

I have also looked through other students previous music videos and have found one where a student created an animated music video but came from a more colourful point of view. Her website is listed here:  approach. https://bluestrawberryproductions.wordpress.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Point 43: Final website link and music video

Website link:  https://pakfurze.wixsite.com/videogames Music Video: