Animation Software
I thought it would be a good idea to start checking out what animation software I should use to create my person. I have so far looked over multitudes of websites all suggesting different software to use but the one that usually came out on top best was "Pencil 2D". I attempted to use it for an hour and it was no good. I then went on to adobe and watched multiple videos to try to and help and I have realised that I will need all of my original footage first before I cant start animating anything. I then attempted to use adobe animate and that was a lot more simple and I was able to find a lot of helpful youtube videos on how to animate and I am feeling more confident now for when I will have to start including my videos after the editing phase.

No comments:
Post a Comment