Monday, 5 July 2021

point 21: Cast for my Music Video

The Cast for my music video

  The S.O. / The guy on the left has been digitally made by my computer and I did a photoshoot of my artist "lead" on the left. The S.O. other will not look like this in the video because that would take an extremely long time to animate so instead I will be having a much more simpler drawing of him that looks like it has been drawnwith pencil on white paper. I have chosen Maddie aka Leda as my artist because I am not sure what covid will do in the summer and since Maddie is my sister it makes sense for her to be the star of my music video because she will be with me throughout the whole of summer and if need be I can also film her when we are at school. There will be no other additional characters in my Music Video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Point 43: Final website link and music video

Website link:  https://pakfurze.wixsite.com/videogames Music Video: