Sunday, 25 July 2021
Point 24 / Evidence of production
I am now in the first production stage of editing my music video. I will edit my first draft to include all the rough footage before I have begun to use filters or before adding the typography and animation. I am doing this because my computer can not handle all of the footage because it will run out of storage space so instead, I am making sure that I have all the right raw footage so that when it comes to properly editing it I will not be having to panic about reshooting or if I do need to reshoot I can then do it sooner rather than later. I am currently using Imovie to edit but I am hoping once I get back to school I will use premiere pro and other software to complete the finalised video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Point 43: Final website link and music video
Website link: https://pakfurze.wixsite.com/videogames Music Video:
-
Music Video: My music video will be fitting into the genre of love, my chosen song is Video Games by Lana Del Rey and my target Audience i...
-
I have created and uploaded the small interview of my "star" to my website which can be found on the news page. I interviewed he...

No comments:
Post a Comment