Sunday, 25 July 2021

Point 23 / Shooting Film

 



I have finally finished all of my filming for my first draft of the music video. I dedicated 5 days to filming and I have uploaded all of my work to a USB. I have done this because after every shoot I would run out of space and would have to delete all of the footage of the sim card in order to film more. All of my footage is now on that one USB and for the time that I am not using it, I have kept it in an extremely safe space so that I won't have to refilm my whole music video. I have over 200 videos and I believe the editing stage will take me a long time to get through. However, I feel confident that I should have enough high-quality footage to use

No comments:

Post a Comment

Point 43: Final website link and music video

Website link:  https://pakfurze.wixsite.com/videogames Music Video: