The reason for including all of these aspects in my mood board is that I feel they will all work well in my music video. I have included sketches and drawings in my mood board because I am hoping to include stop-motion and animation over some of my filmed clips. I have added in a flowy outfit in the top left because I am intending my character to wear flowy loose clothing something similar to the picture. In the bottom right I have included a picture of a picnic by the riverside because one of my settings I am intending on using is quite similar looking to it. (I did not have a picture of the setting so I tried to use something that looks similar.) I have involved the font "Brittany" in this mood board because this seems like the type of font I would like to include in my music video. I am not completely set on the font but I find it to be a good inspiration for a future font. I have involved a lighter and a bunch of mail because within the music video I am wanting my character to write a letter and then possibly burn it later on. I think the aspects of writing letters to loved ones is very fitting for the genre of love and I think it will help with representation a lot when people view my music video.

No comments:
Post a Comment